To that Greece that we loved as travelers, who cared -when we knew Greece better- as fellows. To that Greece that is so near and at the same time so far from the support mechanisms and especially from the health and welfare care.
Targets, which were implemented and are still running, are the following:
- Collection and supply of medical equipment and medicines.
- Collection and offer of clothing and essential supplies on islands and in institutions.
- Creation of a blood bank for children (Tzanio Hospital, Piraeus).
- Interconnecting medical care for the children of our islands (Tzanio Hospital, Piraeus).
- Provision of preventive pediatric care and medical interconnection with the active participation of volunteer group of doctors of various specialties. A special target, which was achieved in 2012.
The creation of our website, had and has three goals: Transparency, recognition of supply and through the acquaintance and communication with the team, the creation of a multiplier effect on participation of more and more people with "excess soul", because "together we can do more".
In these very difficult times, with workforce the positive response of the people of our islands, the '' Aegean Seagulls'' will continue to sail to the seas and in the hearts of people.
Photographs from our activities.